At this site, you will find informative online articles for boat owners and buyers written by David Pascoe, Marine Surveyor (Retired).
If you are interested in books on power boat buyers' guides, or marine survey business, visit davidpascoe.com for David Pascoe's books:
- Mid Size Power Boats
- Buyers' Guide to Outboard Boats
- Surveying Fiberglass Power Boats
- Marine Investigations
We hope you enjoy your visit.
D. H. Pascoe & Co., Inc.
- Keeping the Pleasure in Pleasure Boating
- How to Decide if Buying an Older Boat is Right for you.
- To Buy or Not to Buy . . . .A Blistered Boat, That Is.
- Bubble Boats : The Space Shuttle Goes to Sea
- Top Twenty-Five Design Errors
- How to Avoid Purchasing a Stolen Boat
- Windows, Windows, Those, Leaky, Leaking Windows
- Reasons Why Screws Shouldn't be Used to Fasten Boat Parts
Buying A Boat or Yacht
- All about Bilge Pumps
- Corrosion with 9 photos
- Corrosion in Marinas
- Deck Leaks
- Diesel Maintenance Or Lack of it
- Exhaust Risers
- Electrical System Use and Maintenance
- Illustration of Water Absorption From a Hull Interior
- How to Install an Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Maintaining Stern Drives
- How to Repair Window Leaks
- Tips for Painting Fiberglass Boats
- How to Keep Your Boat from Sinking
Maintenance, Repairs and Troubleshooting
- The Wonderful World of Hull Blistering
- Failed Blister Repairs: A Case History and Solution
- Troubleshooting Problems Involving Engine/Shaft Alignment
- More articles at Marine Engines at yachtsurvey.com
- Docking in Style
- Safe Harbor :Hurricane Preparation
Pascoe & Co., Inc.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated December 23, 2018.